Meet the most popular sneeze guard of the ridesharing industry
The FixiCover Driver Shield is an in-car partition that separates drivers from their passengers and serves as a sneeze guard.
Over 10,000 satisfied drivers
FixiCover has sold thousands of Driver Shields in the US, Canada and all across Europe.
“Well engineered, good craftsmanship and a perfect fit!”
“I did received the one protection screen and it’s perfect.”
“The best product around that I have seen.”
“I will definitely recommend your shield to my fellow rideshare drivers.”
A unique and effective design
FixiCover Driver Shields are available in Medium or Large sizes and are equipped with additional sizing-options to ensure a snug fit for almost any vehicle; ranging from small sedans to larger SUV’s.
Watch our short installation video
Why thousands of drivers use FixiCover
We go the extra mile to help drivers adapt to these unprecedented times
Installed or removed within minutes without causing any damage to your vehicle’s interior
On stock and delivered straight to your front porch within 3-5 business days
Business as usual
Unaffected driver-passenger communication, unhindered AC-airstream flows, and entirely suitable for contactless payments
The unique design is produced at high-volumes and offers a very competitive price
Order your all-inclusive package today
For only $100.00 you will receive:
- your FixiCover Driver Shield;
- all required mounting materials;
- a clear installation manual;
- a helpful cleaning guide.
Create a better ridesharing experienceOrder now
A closer look at our high-quality material
FixiCover Driver Shields are made out of the best material for the job: Polycarbonate.
- 1,5 mm thick, transparent and durable thermoplastic material
- 250x times more impact-resistant than glass
- Fire-resistant with a B1 / Class 1Y / UL 94 HB fire rating
- Compliant with the material requirements of ECE R43.00 (Transport for London)
Frequently asked questions
- Does the FixiCover Driver Shield cause damage to my vehicle’s interior?
- No, The FixiCover Driver Shield can be installed and removed quickly by following the instructions we provide. There are no tools required to mount the sneeze guard, and it won’t cause damage to your vehicle’s interior.
- My vehicle is not on the list of suitable vehicles, can I still order it?
- Yes, the Medium size will fit most sedans, and mid-sized SUVs and the Large size fits full-size SUVs and vans. Next to this, each screen is equipped with multiple sizing options to ensure a snug fit in almost any vehicle.
- I am a ridesharing driver and I received a discount code, how do I use it?
- When placing your order, you can enter your discount code at the checkout.
- Does the FixiCover Driver Shield act as a seamless seal between the front- and backseat?
- No, the in-car partition acts as a sneezeguard. There are still small gaps (e.g. on top and the sides) that will allow your AC- and airstreams to keep flowing.